What are Professional Mold Inspection and Remediation Services?
Mold growth in any house is toxic. It pollutes the indoor environment dangerously. It can also release mycotoxins which are toxic and pose a danger to animals and humans. Mold B.A.D MOLD, llc always has the best solution to all your household mold remediation problems. Our experience and attention to detail insure that your problems will go away and not come back, and that your home will be safe to live in.
Causes of Mold Growth
Mold growth in a household is very common these days. They can grow in your household because of variety of factors
- These days houses are airtight; that means no ventilation and more moist air trapped in the house which is the major cause of the growth of toxic molds.
- Most building materials used today are suitable for the growth of mold. As a result, mold can easily grow in your house.
- Leaking pipes and roofs provide enough moisture for the molds to grow.
- Condensation can also promote of molds.
- Water at home’s foundation can also cause mold growth.
Understanding Mold Growth
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Get More Information on Our Professional Mold Inspection services
If flood damage, musty smells, or mold growth has you worried about water in your home, contact Mold B.A,D MOLD, llc of Greater Houston to learn more about our professional Houston mold and moisture inspections! Just give us a call, email or fill out our online form to get started today with a free, in-home audit.